Select To Get Started:
Denver Public Schools (DPS) Student Records Office is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former DPS students. DPS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students, corporations and legal facilities to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
K-12 schools requesting records for transfer students from Denver Public Schools CLICK HERE
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, email, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- A $4.00 convenience fee will be added to each order.
- All records will be mailed or emailed to the requestor.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process student records orders. Most orders are completed by the DPS Student Records Office and received by the requestor or designated recipient within 5-7 business days.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|DPS High School Transcript||$3.00|
|DPS Middle School Transcript||$3.00|
|DPS Elementary School Grades||$3.00|
|Verification of Birth Date||$3.00|
|Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (Enrollment History and Grades)||$5.00|
|All Cumulative Records||$10.00|
|DPS Special Education IEP||$5.00|
|DPS 504 Plan||$5.00|
|State Assigned Student ID# (SASID) (Verbal only – no documents provided)||NO CHARGE|
- All records will be sent electronically whenever possible. All electronic records can be downloaded and sent electronically to 3rd parties where they can verifiy the record for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html. You are responsible for ensuring that the receiving party will accept 'electronic' copies of your records.
|DPS High School Transcript||$15.00|
|DPS Middle School Transcript||$5.00|
|DPS Elementary School Grades||$5.00|
|Verification of Birth Date||$5.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (Enrollment History and Grades)||$10.00|
|DPS Special Education IEP||$10.00|
|DPS 504 Plan||$5.00|
|Complete General Education File||$15.00|
|Current School Location (Verbal Only - No documents provided)||NO CHARGE|
|GED Information||To obtain GED records, please contact the Colorado Department of Education|
|Replacement Diplomas||Contact your High School of Graduation|
Denver Public Schools
1860 Lincoln St
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: (720) 423-3552
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM